The Sacrament of Reconciliation (Penance) & First Eucharist (Communion) are received in the same year, after completion of two years of study. Usually in the 2nd grade.
- be responsible for nurturing your child in his/her faith
- Attend Sunday Masses and hand in Mass attendance slips or bulletins
- participate in Masses to help your child prepare for this very special Sacrament
- attend First Communion Blessing of Children & Gold Books at 10:30 Family Mass
- take time with your child to talk about the Eucharist
- read bible stories and pray together
- participate in the Family Sacrament Day activities