The Church of Saint Pius X is on the corner of Palmer Avenue and Mamaroneck Road and to the north of the Church is Secor Road.
From Long Island:
- Take the Cross Island Parkway to Whitestone or Throg’s Neck Bridge
- From the Throg’s Neck one must get on 95 north for a brief period and
- Then take the Hutchinson Parkway North.
- The Whitestone leads to the Hutchinson Parkway directly.
- Stay on the Hutchinson Parkway to Exit 22, Scarsdale,
- At the exit, turn right onto Mamaroneck Road
- Travel on Mamaroneck Road for 1.2 miles.
- Church of Saint Pius X will be on your right.
From the North, and the Taconic,
From the West and the Tappan Zee Bridge,
From the East, Connecticut:
- Take 287 to the Hutchinson Parkway South Exit,
- Stay on the Hutchinson Parkway to Exit 22, Scarsdale, NY
- Follow directions from exit 22 above
- Stay South on 684 until it merges into the Hutchinson Parkway
- Stay on the Hutchinson Parkway to Exit 22.
- Follow directions from exit 22 above.
From Route 125
- Route 125 though White Plains will lead to Secor Road. A small section of Secor Road will lead into the center of the Church grounds and parking lot. The Church is to the left and the Rectory is to the right at 91 Secor Road.
View a calendar of events for the entire year.
Become a member of the Church of Saint Pius X Family.