Important announcement about attending Mass
Starting in July, as part of New York State’s lifting most of the coronavirus restrictions, the Church of St. Pius X is also easing some of our safety protocols.
- We no longer need you to make reservations to attend Mass.
- Parishioners will once again be choosing their own seats as they arrive. We will be maintaining social distancing between family groups in the pews.
- We will still maintain every other pew roped off for additional social distancing
If you have come to enjoy a specific seat during the reservation time period, please arrive early for best opportunity to sit in your preferred seats.
We do ask that you still:
- Wear masks, covering nose and mouth at all times, except to consume the host.
- Keep 3 feet distance and avoid gathering.
- Sanitize your hands when entering the Church.
- For weekend and holiday Masses, please remain in your originally chosen seat. Please do not change seats during the service.
- You should arrive 15 minutes before Mass begins so that you can sit in your preferred seats.
- Per CDC guidelines, it is no longer necessary to sanitize personal space between Masses but we will continue to do a weekly cleaning of the church. The sanitizing materials will remain in the pews for any person who wishes to sanitize his/her personal space before sitting.
- Do not attend Mass if in the last 14 days:
- you have had any of the symptoms associated with contracting the COVID-19 Virus.
- you have tested positive for COVID-19.
- you have been in close contact with someone with a confirmed or suspected COVID-19 case.
If you are diagnosed with COVID-19 in the subsequent 7 days after attending mass, please notify us by calling the parish office at 914-725-2755. Strictly confidential.
Thank you very much for your understanding and cooperation!
Live Stream our Sunday Masses at 5pm Saturday and 8:00am, 9:15am, 10:30am & 12 noon Sunday, as well as 8:00am and 11:30am weekday Masses!
There will be no 11:30am Mass July and August. The 11:30am Mass will resume Monday September 13.
To see a LARGER full-screen view of the Mass, or to view recorded videos of Sunday and Weekday Masses click here.
The 2021 Cardinal’s Annual Stewardship Appeal has begun! At its core, the Appeal funds the vast educational, charitable, and pastoral outreach of our archdiocese, all of which serve to make Christ known in the world. Learn more here: https://cardinalsappeal.org/areas-of-support.
PRAYERFULLY CONSIDER YOUR GIFT – BECOME A SUSTAINING DONOR TODAY: click here to make your donation.
Click below to see a video message from Timothy Cardinal Dolan, Archbishop of New York.
Visit the Video Archive page to see special videos of our church!
St. Pius X from Michael Passiatore on Vimeo.