Thanks be to God, starting Saturday, June 21, public weekend Masses will be offered at Church of Saint Pius X.
Saturdays – 5:00 PM
Sundays – 8AM (no music), 9:15AM, 10:30 AM (Family Mass), 12 noon
Due to required social distancing measures, capacity will be limited. A reservation is required for you and any other family members attending. *Only healthy individuals should visit. If you or anyone in your household has a cold or flu-like symptoms, please stay home.*
Your health and safety are our first priority so even though Sunday Masses with participants present are resuming, His Eminence Timothy Cardinal Dolan continues to dispense you from the obligation to attend Sunday Mass.
To register for Mass, please click here.
- Please read the guidelines (click here) for attending Mass.
- Click the date on the and time on the sign-up that you wish to register for.
- Check sign-up then scroll down to submit and sign-up.
- Please enter full name and enter the total number who will be attending
- Enter your contact info and click sign-up now. You will receive an Email Address Verification within just a minute or two. If you do not, please check your Spam folder.
An Usher will have your name on a list at the door to the church. Please do not approach the Usher until all members of your party are present. Once everyone is accounted for, you may then get in line to enter. You will then be instructed where to go. Remember to social distance as you wait in line.
Yours truly in Christ,